P: (706) 628-0010
F: (706) 628-4429
Updated June 2, 2020
Harris County Chamber launches Resiliency & Recovery Taskforce
Upcoming Training Opportunities & Conference Calls:
- June 3, 2020 - Upcoming Virtual Roundtable Series: Economic Development
- June 4, 2020 - Upcoming Virtual Town Hall ft. Morning Consult Co-Founder and Chief Research Officer Kyle Dropp as well as Economist John Lee
- June 10, 2020 - Upcoming Virtual Roundtable Series: Ga Spirits, Beer & Wine
- June 17, 2020 - Upcoming Virtual Roundtable Series: Agriculture
Below are links to various resources for your business and our community:
- Appropriate Use of PPP Funds
- Re-Opening Guidance Flyer
- SBA Coronavirus (COVID-19): Relief options and Additional Resources
- Coronavirus and Travel in the United States Click here to view helpful tips about traveling.
- Workplace Safety (COVID-19) The U.S. Department of Labor has resources to help workers and employers prepare for the COVID-19 virus (also known as novel coronavirus).
- During a Pandemic: Limit the Spread of Germs and Prevent Infection
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: What you need to know about Covid-19.
- Georgia Department of Health: What to do if you think you are sick
- Sign Up for CDC.gov Email Updates
- Governor's Office Press Release Page
- ICIC Small Business Resource Center for COVID-19
- Harris County Closures & Operations
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce COVID19 Resource Page
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Guidance for Small Business Re-Opening
- Archway Partnership COVID-19 Resource Guide
- The University of Georgia's SBDC, Georgia Department of Economic Development, & Georgia Department of Community Development Provide Overview of CARES Act Funding
- Contact Tracing FAQ's
Relief & Response News Updates:
- IRS: "Treasury, IRS and Labor announce plan to implement Coronavirus-related paid leave for workers and tax credits for small and midsize businesses to swiftly recover the cost of providing Coronavirus-related leave"
- IRS: "Filing and Payment Deadline Extended to July 15, 2020 - Updated Statement"
- IRS: Extended Filing and Payment Deadline News Release
Resources for Working Remotely: